SICILY & PROVENCE
Dream Italia has partnered with Explorations and Collette Vacations to offer a unique set of touring options, Crossroads of Sicily: featuring Palermo, Siracusa and Taormina, and Colors of Provence: A cultural and epicurean journey through the south of France.
To book your trip, contact Dream Italia, 303-504-6151, or elizabeth@DreamItalia.com.
Crossroads of Sicily
featuring Palermo, Siracusa and Taormina
operated by our partner, Collette Vacations, with a maximum group size of 44.
Land prices start at $2099.
Sicily is a fascinating mosaic of diverse cultures that reveals its rich and varied history. Explore this beautiful Mediterranean island on this 10-day tour and discover the influences left by ancient Greeks and Romans, Arabs and Normans. Explore the ancient Greek city, Agrigento, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and its famed Valley of the Temples. Reflect on the grandeur of ancient Greece during an included excursion to the historical sites in Siracusa, whose archaeological treasures rival those in Athens. Meet a countess in her beautiful palace and visit a family-operated farm to learn about ricotta cheese. Explore Taormina, the jewel of Sicily, perched above the Ionian Sea.
- Spend 4 nights in both of Sicily’s most vibrant cities, Palermo and Catania, and explore the island’s most impressive sights.
- Visit a working farm in the mountains near Palermo to learn about some of the island’s main products.
- Spend a day exploring the jewel of Sicily, the historic hilltop town of Taormina.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper Headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides throughout your tour.
- Regional wines included with every lunch and dinner.
- LEARN MORE »
Colors of Provence
A cultural and epicurean journey through the south of France
operated by our partner, Explorations, with a maximum group size of 24.
Land prices start at $2699.
This delightful cultural and epicurean journey through the south of France features colorful markets, charming villages and landscapes that inspired master artists. Cheese and olive oil tastings, a visit to a famed vineyard, and a scenic cruise past villas and gardens in Nice unveil the magic of Provence and the French Riviera. Enjoy a relaxed three-night stay in a restored farmhouse in Avignon and soak up the essence of Provence. Explore the ancient Roman origins of this area. A hands-on cooking demonstration reveals the secrets of authentic Provencal cooking.
- Experience a cooking demonstration in one of Avignon’s famed restaurants.
- Create your very own perfume when you visit a perfumery in Grasse.
- Follow the fascinating Cézanne Trail in Aix-en-Provence, visiting areas immortalized by the famous artist.
- Enjoy a two night stay in Nice, capital of the Côte d’Azur.
- Visit the village of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and shop for local crafts and specialty foods at their local market.
- LEARN MORE »
Contact us to learn more:
For additional questions, feel free to call us at 303-504-6151, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org